1. Name and contact information of the data controller
OMF Otto Mittag & Partner mbB – Rechtsanwäte / Steuerberater
MesseTurm | Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49
60308 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69 4500 13 - 500
Fax: +49 69 4500 13 - 555
The Data Protection Officer of OMF Otto Mittag & Partner mbB – Rechtsanwäte / Steuerberater can be contacted via the address above, Att. Jan T. König, or by E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of its use
a) When visiting this website
When visiting our website www.omf-law.com, the browser used on your device will automatically send certain information to the server of our website. This information is only stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP-Address of the requesting device,
- date and time of accessing,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which the accessing originates (referrer URL),
- browser application used and, as the case may be, the operating system of your device as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- to ensure comfortable use of our website,
- the evaluation of system security and stability, and
- other administrative purposes.
b) When signing up for our newsletter
Upon and subject to your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 Sec. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR, we use your email address to periodically provide you with our newsletter. Providing us with your email address is sufficient to receive our newsletter. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter service at any time, for example via a corresponding link at the bottom of each newsletter. Alternatively, you may send your request to unsubscribe by email to email@example.com at any time.
3. Transfer of data
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below: We only share your personal data with third parties, if:
- you have provided your explicit consent to such use pursuant to Art. 6 Sec. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR,
- pursuant to Art. 6 Sec. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR, disclosure is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation pursuant to Art. 6 Sec. 1 Sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR, or
- if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you pursuant to Art. 6 Sec. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR.
4. Cookies, analytical services, social media plug-ins
5. Your rights as a person affected (“data subject”)
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful related information in reasonable detail;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction or completion of your personal data stored by us, where applicable;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, if and to the extent the accuracy of the data processed is disputed by you and the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, however, you require this data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible person;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent provided to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the future processing of data based on your revoked consent; and +
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work, or of our office.
6. Right to object
If your personal data is processed in pursuing legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Sec. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for your objection arising from your particular situation or the objection applies to direct mail contact. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without the need for specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to object, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data Security
When visiting our website, we use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. The key or lock icon in the status bar of your browser indicates whether a single page of our website is encrypted. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.